Wednesday 10 November 2010

Volumetric Studies Part 3

All work in this post is to be presented tomorrow for a critical review.

I think it's important to show all parts of the design process, and not just the finalised plans, so visiting tutors can see my process of working towards a final solution, and can offer advice or critique about my steps along the way. I'll start off tomorrow with my initial sketches, where I am experimenting with layouts of the masterplan:




The main focus of my presentation sheet will be on the AutoCAD masterplan, which shows the masterplan in the surrounding context.:


Beneath this will be a series of computer models, to help establish a three dimensional sense of the new spaces:


My final sheet is too large a file size to upload to this blog site, but I think it shows clearly the processes I went through and the reasons behind each design decision, from initial sketches to CAD models and 3D views.




1 comment: